Sunday, June 23, 2013

DIY EMERGENCY BEER PONG TABLE



So, you'd like to have a bunch of friends over for a cookout or just some partying.  You know everyone will want to play beer pong, but (1) it's last minute and you have no time to order that super cool beer pong table you've been wanting or (2) you can't afford the table you really want yet and aren't willing to settle for less .  No problem, just improvise. 

A common beer pong table size is 2 ft x 8 ft.  Length is more important than width.  One common plywood size is 4 ft by 8 ft.  You could use a full sheet if you are outside and have the room.  If you're handy and have tools, rip it down the middle and you'll have the right size.  Some places that sell plywood may cut it for you for free or a small charge.  Doesn't hurt to ask.  And, once you do have the beer pong table of your dreams you can use the plywood for other projects.

Saw horses work fine for support if you  have them.  If not, look around and improvise.   Support towards both ends is going to work better than just something in the middle.

Have fun, and check out these custom beer pong shirts and more. Items are available in my store in a lot more more styles and colors than shown here. Browse my store to see them, plus a lot more products unrelated to beer pong (including 1947 GMC pickup truck merchandise.) MY ZAZZLE STORE  



I thoroughly enjoy designing things so if you don't see what you are looking for in my store, contact me and I'll try to come up with something for you. For example, while most products in my store can be customized by the customer, if you'd rather not bother with that, let me know and I'll create one, post it and send you a link. I haven't put my designs on all products that are available to make - so if you see an item you wish was available, just let me know. Check it out at MY ZAZZLE STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment